Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Summer Starts Now!

We made it to summer!  Ila's last day of pre-school was on Monday, and Eden's last day of 1st grade is today!

Let's compare!






I love looking at their tennis shoes on the first day compared to their tennis shoes on the last day!  Haha!

I saw a funny parent video the other day that renamed May to Maycember.  Because it's just as busy as December but unfortunately there's no presents or pretty decorations.  And I could so relate because this has been one heck of a Maycember!  Since May 1st, Eden had swim team try-outs, the girls had dance pictures, their dress rehearsal, the dance recital, elementary awards show for Eden, pre-school program for Ila, a movie field trip for Eden, swim practices for Eden, dance and gymnastics classes for the girls, I ran a 5K, we had some birthday parties, my niece got baptized.  Whew!  I'm ready for staying home and easier weeks!

Also, this morning, James got his backpack and went to stand next to Eden to have his picture taken after he saw what we were doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment