Thursday, April 5, 2018

James - 8, 9, & 10 Months

 8 

 9

10

I am SO BAD at these monthly updates with this third child!  I'M SO SORRY, JAMES!!!!!

But man, DO I LOVE THIS LITTLE BOY!

He really is sooooo different from his sisters!  I mean, just playing with toys for instance...  The girls played with their toys oh so gently.  James just likes to bang his toys on the floor or the table or the wall or other toys as hard as he can and make really loud noises!

Speaking of his sisters, he sure is crazy about them.  He thinks they're hilarious and crawls after them around the house.  They like to pretend he's a dog.  They throw one of his toys and say, "Fetch, James!", and sure enough - he crawls and gets the toy and brings it back to them!  Eden and Ila keep him entertained and vice versa!

He is a TOTAL mama's boy.  I'm not exaggerating when I say that he wants ME and only ME and he freaks out if I'm not in his sight.  He usually starts crying the second somebody takes him from me and it doesn't stop until he's back in my arms.  Other people try to hold him, they try to distract him, they try to make him happy.  But he just keeps turning his little head looking for me with tears rolling down his cheeks until they give up and bring him back.  I really don't mind.  It's exhausting, sure!  But I know him wanting me and only me isn't going to last for too long, and I intend to soak it up while I can.

His favorite food is bananas.

He loves to take baths.

He's been crawling and pulling up to standing since 8 months.

He's happy most of the time, but THE BOY HAS A TEMPER!  Like, for real!  When he's mad, he wants the world to know it!

He sleeps with me and Dustin at night.  Like, right smack dab in the middle of our bed.  It started when he outgrew his bassinet and we didn't have a crib yet.  We were gonna get a crib eventually... really... but then I was all, "well, he's my last baby, and he's so happy here in our bed, so..."  So I still never bought a crib and I'm perfectly fine with him in our bed.

He smiles when he first wakes up and sees me in the mornings, and he cuddles up to me to fall asleep at night, and life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment