Friday, April 20, 2018

Friday Favorites

Dustin went back to work on Monday, so our week was back to normal.  Which for us just means busy.  School, homework, swimming lessons, gymnastics, ballet, tap, and today after school, the girls have horseback riding lessons, and then I'm giving Eden another piano lesson.  We've also started planning James's 1st birthday party, and yesterday I ordered the invitations.  Like, how are we there already???

those blue eyes!

 Yesterday, I practiced Ila's colors and shapes with her using play-doh...

...she was so proud of it that she asked to use my phone to take pictures of it.



 Eden started bringing home "readers" from school shortly after Christmas break, but she flew through them in about a minute.  Last week, they tested her reading level, and she's about mid-1st grade right now.  So here she is with her new, 1st grade "reader". 

 I put James in his door jumper this morning so I could get ready, and he jumped himself to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment