Saturday, January 10, 2015

Ila - Three Months!

Look how adorable she is!!!!!

When I was pregnant with Ila, I used to have this conversation a lot:

Random Person:  Was Eden a good baby?
Me:  yes
Random Person:  OH!  Just wait then!  That means this next one won't be!  Get ready!

Um... to all those people... You're rude, and Ila couldn't be easier!

I thought I had it easy with Eden!  She really was such a good baby!  Except she was a horrible sleeper.  (I know I've said that a thousand times!)  But THIS time, I have an easy baby that SLEEPS too!  ALL THE TIME!  She's like the easiest baby that was ever born!

I don't know what I ever did to deserve such easy children!  Or maybe God is just being nice to me right now because the teenage years are going to be hell!

Right now though, we're great!

She is so dang happy!  She smiles and smiles and just lights up when you talk to her.  She's starting to giggle out loud now too.

She sleeps all night every night.  And sometimes she'll sleep all day.  And I think to myself, "Uh-oh! She slept all day, now she's not going to sleep tonight!"  And then she sleeps all night too.

She's still feisty.  She's still loud.  It's so surprising to me because Eden was always so quiet and talked so late.  I didn't know babies could be so loud!  I have a feeling that this one is going to be the exact opposite of Eden and will talk our ears off as soon as she's able!

I love this age so much; I remember it well with Eden.  This is when they start getting all snuggly and cuddly!  Instead of just holding a baby, the baby starts moving to snuggle into you and place little arms around your neck.

For a while, I thought Ila was looking a lot like her big sister.  But I don't think that these days.  These days she's all Ila.  :)

Right now her eyes are still bright, BRIGHT blue, and she has the prettiest little lips (which I'm proud to say are mine).

She's gorgeous.

And she makes our lives so, so sweet.




No comments:

Post a Comment