Thursday, January 1, 2015

Adios, 2014!

I'm always amazed at how quickly a year seems to fly by... yet when I look at life one year ago, so much has changed.  I started looking at pictures from last January this morning, and I couldn't get over how little Eden looked!  And Ila... well I wasn't even pregnant with her yet!

Dustin and I left the girls with my dad and Susie for a few hours yesterday evening and went to a party at a friend's house.  We picked them up well before midnight though, and as we were driving home with them, Dustin said, "I love our little family."  :)  Me too, husband!

2014 was a great year - an adorable 2 year old and Ila was born!  It's gonna be hard to beat, but we shall try!

some favorite photos from the year:















































No comments:

Post a Comment