Saturday, July 7, 2012

A Wee Bit O' Celebratin'

Well we were down for a few days after Dustin had to have an emergency appendectomy (scary!  but I'm happy to report that he's a-okay now!), but we made up for it at the beginning of this week.  (And thank you again to my mom who came to stay with Eden so that I could be with Dustin at the hospital!)

First up - July 2nd - my 26th and Dustin's 27th birthdays!


Dustin was still pretty sore, but we had a nice little family outing to eat lunch in Houston, and then we came home to enjoy our cake!

Next - July 3rd - my grandpa's 80th birthday!


Pops didn't care about blowing out his candles; he wanted Eden to enjoy his cake instead. 


And enjoy it she did!

I love this picture of Pops and his two boys on his birthday!


With the exception of Dustin, of course, those are my favoritest men in the whole world!

And last - July 4th - America's birthday, of course!



Eden was adorable decked out in her red, white and blue, and we had Dustin's parents over for hamburgers.

...and another picture, just 'cause...

No comments:

Post a Comment