Monday, August 27, 2018

The End of Summer Break

I got a little behind on my Friday posts toward the end of our summer break.  Here are all the pictures I took from the end of July up until the first day of school!










 My friend, Megan, gave Ila her first haircut before school started!  (If you don't count the one Eden gave her in 2017!)


 I wanted it all one length, so we found the shortest piece (that Eden had made) and cut it to there!  She got about 4 inches cut off!

 both girls with their back-to-school haircuts

 this was our last donut-breakfast-play-in-the-park-go-to-story-time-at-the-library-Wednesday before school... the last one of the summer always makes me emotional!







My mom and I took the girls back to school shopping... but  more importantly, we took them to the American Girl store, where they used the gift cards they got from Marshall and Audrey back at Christmas.




 ready for Meet the Teacher

 This is the 3rd time in this post that Eden is smiling for the picture with her food, and Ila is just eating!  haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment