Friday, June 29, 2018

Friday Favorites

On Sunday, we went to Katy to see The Incredibles 2.  I am a HUGE Disney Pixar nerd, and I LOVED this movie!  So did everybody else.  Eden and Ila have started calling James "Jack-Jack" now.


After the movie, we went to the trampoline park.  We paid for an hour.  Ila ran all over the place doing all kinds of different things, and Eden did the trapeze over and over and over again for an hour straight.









We ate at Babin's, and I took this picture outside of the restaurant.

James was doing his best to wriggle out of their arms and off of the bench, but they held on!

Eden had her 6 year check-up, and James had his 1 year check-up on Tuesday.


They are healthy, healthy, healthy!

We went to Splashway yesterday with my mom!  I think it was the best day of James's little life!




































And the girls have been sleeping together on a pallet in the living room this summer.  I told them they can sleep there until school starts.


No comments:

Post a Comment