Friday, June 8, 2018

Friday Favorites

Even though Eden has been out of school for a couple of weeks now, I feel like this is the first week that really felt like summer break.  I was so busy working on things for James's party when school first ended, but this past week, I could just relaxxxx and enjoy my three cuties!  :) :) :)

Eden had art camp this week.  She learned about mosaics and magic ink, and this afternoon, the kids had a little showing where we got to go see what they worked on all week.




I was really impressed.  She learned how to break the glass to make the mosaics and everything!  She had so much fun and was really sad when the week was over.

Other than that, we all pretty much just live in the pool.







And a cute picture of Tiger, sleeping in James's blanket.


No comments:

Post a Comment