Wednesday, September 6, 2017

James - Three Months



This little stinker was three months old on Friday!

Well the biggest thing that happened for him this past month is that he survived Hurricane Harvey.  He was alive during the 800 year flood!  History, man!

He also already has a favorite color!  I know, he's very advanced.  It's red.  I know this because Eden and Ila told me so.  And now anytime we see anything red, Ila shouts, "LOOK!  A RED CAR!  IT'S JAMES' FAVORITE COLOR!" or "LOOK!  AN APPLE!  IT'S JAMES' FAVORITE COLOR!"  And so on and so on!

He laughs and laughs now.  Dustin is usually the one who can make him laugh the most by making funny noises at him.  But he's still a mama's boy through and through.  He'll let other people hold him for a while, but then he'll start fussin' and lookin' for me.  Hims needs his mommy.

My favorite thing that he does though happens when he gets angry.  (And boy can he get angry!)  If he's laying on the floor or in his nap nanny and decides that he wants to be picked up, he will just start screaming and crying his little head off!  And when I do pick him up, he usually stops crying instantly, but he'll look me in the eyes and let out one last little yell.  I'm pretty sure he's telling me off and letting me know that he is unhappy with how slow I was to get him, but I think it's adorable.

That's all for now!  I have a month's worth of pictures of him on my camera, but they will have to wait for another day!  I have a kid to go pick up from school and take to her first day of ballet and tap for the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment