Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Cutie Pictures

I mentioned in a previous post how my daughter only takes five second naps thus making it very difficult for me to get anything done.  Well in the past week she has started taking a glorious two hour nap every afternoon!  It comes at a price though... instead of sleeping until around eight each morning, she is wide awake and ready to play at around five.  She has always woken up at five, but she used to eat and then fall right back asleep for a few more hours.  No such luck anymore.  I lay her next to me in bed and beg her to go back to sleep.  I am NOT a morning person, and five in the morning may as well be the middle of the night to me.  She crawls all over me and puts her hand on face and pulls my hair.  I ignore her and close my eyes hoping she will get the hint and go back to sleep.  She doesn't.  If I continue to ignore her, she just crawls over to Dustin and attacks him.  Then I feel guilty since he's the one who has to get up and work.  So I try to entertain her on my side of the bed until I'm awake enough to actually make it out of bed.

I can't say that I like being woken up at the crack of dawn, but she's just so cute.  So I forgive her. =) 

Some cutie pictures of her lately:






 
For Labor Day this weekend, we are going to South Padre.   I am so excited!   I haven't been there in years, and Dustin has never been, and I can't wait to watch Eden play in the sand and water!

No comments:

Post a Comment