Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Eden - Three Months


My baby is pretty much awesome.  And she gets more awesome every day!  Some things I'm loving about my three month old right now:
  • the way she smiles ALL the time now
  • how excited she gets everytime she sees her daddy
  • how when she gets really, really excited, her little arms and legs flail around uncontrollably
  • the way her warm breath feels on my neck as she falls asleep on my shoulder
  • how when I hold her on my shoulder, she now wraps her little arms around my neck like she's hugging me
  • how she turns to find me when she hears my voice
  • the way she snuggles up against me in bed in the mornings
  • how she talks back to me now when I talk to her
Yep, pretty awesome!

Okay, so that ridiculously adorable picture that I posted yesterday... I just love that picture!  I couldn't wait to show Dustin how cute it was!  So he comes home from work yesterday:

Jenni: Oh my gosh, I took the cutest picture of Eden today!  You have to come see it!
Dustin:  She looks like Tupac.
Jenni:  WHAT?!?!?!
Dustin:  Seriously.  Google Tupac.
Jenni:  I can't believe you just said my baby looks like Tupac!
Dustin:  It's okay, she's still really, really cute as Tupac.

So I google Tupac, and this is what I find.


Yeah, I kinda see it. 


Eden does a great Tupac impression!  And Dustin's right... she's a very, very cute Tupac!

3 comments:

  1. you and Dustin made me laugh .... out loud.
    thank you for that.

    hahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should have mentioned how, when you put Eden in bed with you, she will wiggle wiggle wiggle until she finds you .... and then she snuggles up against you, because she has found her peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know, Eden's Uncle Marshall does some great impressions, maybe Eden's learning early.... hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete