Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day...

...a day late!


I love Valentine's Day!  It's such a happy day!  And I don't think that it should just be about husbands and wives and girlfriends and boyfriends.  It should just be about love.  Love for everyone.  Just a happy day where you celebrate your love for friends, family and all the special people (and dogs) in your life!

I'm very traditional when it comes to Valentine's Day.  I expect red roses.  And I make no secret of it.  Dustin outdid himself this year though.  I got three dozen of those suckers!


I told Dustin he has to get me three dozen every year now though!  You can't go backwards!

Eden got herself some flowers too!  Her Godmother Kate sent her her first Valentine's bouquet.


Eden and I spent the morning baking.  We made Daddy chocolate cupcakes.


And of course, this year was happier than most because of our new little valentine.


She's the main attraction!  However, a four week old does put a damper on any romantic plans for me and Dustin.  So we celebrated Valentine's Day this year at my Granny and Pops' house with some of my family.  I wanted a picture of Eden with some of the adoring men in her life - the Marek men! (minus Uncle Marshall, plus Daddy Dustin)


I love it!  As I was snapping the picture, Eden decided to throw her little arm in the air and announce to the world that she is #1! 

As if we didn't already know!

We love because He first loved us.  1 John 4:19

No comments:

Post a Comment