Friday, July 13, 2018

Friday Favorites

I only have two pictures from this week!

Eden and Ila attended a VBS this week.  It was Eden's 2nd of the summer, and Ila's first.


The girls spent the night with my dad and Susie last night, and then Susie took them to VBS this morning.  My mom is picking them up, and then they are spending the entire weekend with her.  I know they are going to have a blast with her and Mark (and they have plans to see my Grandma Jan too!), and hopefully Dustin and I are able to have an easier weekend than usual with only one kid around here!


Also, this week James had black beans for the first time, and HOLY MOLY!  I think he ate his weight in them.  He just kept eating and eating and eating and eating them and wanting more and more and more, and as you can see in the picture, he wasn't exactly neat about it!  HAHA!  He went straight from the high chair to the bath tub!

No comments:

Post a Comment