Thursday, March 12, 2015

Ila - Five Months!


Annnnnnd we're back!

So Ila is five months old.  I seem to be "How the heck is she already five months old?" and "Really? Only five months?  It seems like it's been longer..." at the same time.  It's flying by, but it seems like she's been with us all along.  Weird.

This month Ila learned how to roll from her back to her tummy and found her feet.  The feet thing is especially cute, and she spends a good portion of the day chewing on them.

She's chewing on everything actually since she's teething.  Those bottom two teeth are soooooo dang close to being in.  I've been able to see them for weeks, and I keep thinking, "They'll be in by tomorrow for sure!", and then they never are.  But that's fine by me.  They can take their time.  Gummy smiles are my favorite!

She likes to be up now so she can see the world.  You go girl, it's a beautiful world to see!  While Eden and I play, I put her in her bumbo seat so she can see what's going on, and she loves that.

As I've mentioned a thousand times, she's pretty much always happy.  Though she's a feisty little thing and doesn't hesitate to YELL at us when we're not doing exactly what Her Majesty wants.  She has the cutest little giggle.  She has the prettiest little smile.  She has the BLUEST eyes I've ever seen.  It's the first thing people always comment on about her, and sometimes they actually appear to be a violet color.  And at five months, this tiny girl is just starting to outgrow her 0-3 months clothes.

Her favorite toy is a squeaky sheep, and I'm so looking forward to the next few months when more favorites emerge and more of her personality starts shining through.

Also, she still fits on my chest to sleep, and that's the most important thing.  Because it's my favorite thing in the world.

She's actually sound asleep in my lap right now as I type.  :)  Annnnnnd we're moving to the couch!

No comments:

Post a Comment