Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Happy Things

It makes me happy...

that Dustin took this picture of Ila smiling and laughing at me.  It's so rare for there to be pictures of ME just playing with my girls.


that we're back into our Wednesday routine.  donuts, story time at the library, the park... we missed many, many Wednesdays after Ila was born and then through the holidays, and Eden is so happy to get back to it!



that I have two girls!  Have a mentioned that I LOVE that?


that Eden is the sweetest big sister ever.  The other day Eden laid down next to Ila during tummy time and patted her to sleep.



that I managed to squeeze Ila into Eden's old football onesie for our Super Bowl party.  Dustin told me THE NIGHT BEFORE that he wanted Ila to be a football for her first Super Bowl just like Eden was.  (Like, that's what he called them when they wore this onesie... his little footballs!)  So behold...

 Eden on the left; Ila on the right

when Zulily has leotards.  New leotards make us very, very happy.


1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of Eden patting Ila to sleep- so precious it brought tears to my eyes.

    ReplyDelete