Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Eden - Twenty Months


She wanted to stand up this month.

So Eden is twenty months old... And I still have moments where I look at her and think to myself, "Holy crap, I have a kid!"  I love it; I hope the wonder of her never wears off.

 She's smelling her flower in the picture on the left, and in the picture on the right she was so excited to see her daddy through the window.


Her current obsession is stickers.  Stickers on EVERYTHING. 

 



She decorates anything and everything.  Yesterday morning before volleyball practice she put stickers on the volleyballs.  I go around most days with stickers on my face.  Most of her toys have them.  The water trough has them.  Any sticker will do.  Today she proudly rode around the grocery store with a sticker from a cantaloupe on her shirt.

Her current favorite phrase is "gone gone".  She likes to take our stuff, and then when we ask for it, she tells us "gone gone".  She hides stuff just so she can say "gone gone". 

She has such a wonder for the world at this age.  I love it; I hope it never wears off.

3 comments:

  1. the wonder of you is still new to me every day.... !!
    you will always and forever be amazed with her and by her. I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she stays fierce and bold and that you keep nourishing that part of her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete