Sunday, December 16, 2012

Mornings

I always put Eden down at night in her crib, but somewhere in the middle of the night she wakes up, and I move her to our bed.  She spends the remainder of the night snuggled between me and Dustin.  During the week, she wakes up when Dustin's alarm goes off, and then she and Dustin play while he gets ready for work... she speed-crawls across the bed to get closer to him when he's walking across the room, he uses his shirt to play peek-a-boo, they throw a sock back and forth a couple of times, etc.  Then he swoops her up and kisses her goodbye.  I enjoy watching this so much.

But weekend mornings are something special.  On the Saturdays and Sundays that Dustin is home, Eden wakes us up around 7, and then we all spend a couple of hours just relaxing in the bed.  Max and Drake join us as well.  Eden happily crawls all over us, giggling over the fact that we're all in bed.  To me, it is bliss.  It is absolutely my favorite time of the week.

 Baby Girl couldn't be bothered to smile this morning.  Dustin's cell phone was too interesting.  I LOVE how she is propping her little foot up on Drake though.

No comments:

Post a Comment