Monday, March 26, 2012

This Past Week...

Eden had her first round of shots last Monday.  She cried.  I cried.  Dustin comforted.


I LOVE that picture of Dustin and Eden.  It makes me tear up a little bit every time I look at it.  Which is a lot.  You can see the little tears streaming down her cheeks and her daddy assuring her that she's going to be okay.  So sweet.

Dustin and I also had our first experience of a screaming baby in a restaurant over the weekend.  Up until now, she's just slept in her carseat while we eat.  On Saturday Dustin ate alone while I took her outside, and then Dustin held her while I scarfed down my food.  Guess it had to happen sometime!

She also got her first picture taken in the bluebonnets this weekend!  My grandma took pictures of my dad and uncle in the bluebonnets every year.  My mom took pictures of me and my brother in the bluebonnets every year.  So I, of course, have to take Eden's picture in the bluebonnets every year!


I LOVE her little denim dress!  I had to be in the picture this year.  Obviously she can't sit up.  Next year she's on her own!

And Eden had her very first shopping trip!  My mom, Grandma Jan and I took her to the Galleria.  I had so much fun, and I'm so glad that her first shopping experience was done with my mom and grandma and not Dustin.  My camera has become a permanent fixture in Eden's diaper bag, and I take it out about 5000 times a day to document every tiny little detail of Eden's day.  Dustin would have died if I would have asked him to take pictures of us in front of Tiffany's.  My mom and grandma were more than happy to take pictures of this grand occasion for me even though we got a few weird looks!  But Baby Girl definitely needs a picture to look at one day of her first trip to this store... after I teach her that she should only marry a guy who proposes to her with a Tiffany's ring.  Because she is WORTH IT.


And my favorite picture from the week:

No comments:

Post a Comment