Saturday, January 28, 2012

Two Very Special Days

Well as I already posted, Eden turned one week old on Wednesday.  And I was sad.  But I decided to stop being sad and start being happy! =)  I decided we needed a tiny little celebration to honor a week of our tiny little girl.

So I dressed Eden up in her brightest, happiest outfit...


...and she looked completely ridiculous in the cutest possible way.  Because even her 5-9 lb. clothes completely swallow her!


Daddy picked out her socks.


I made baby strawberry cupcakes for me and Dustin.


And Mommy and Daddy may have celebrated with a little bit of vino also... We toasted to a week of Eden!

wine glasses courtesy of mi madre!

Then on Thursday, the cleaning lady came.  So Eden and I decided to spend the day at Granny and Pops' house!  Granny and Pops were in heaven getting to spend the day with their first great grandchild.  They just stared at her.



Seriously, I think my grandma sat in a chair and stared at Eden sleeping for three hours straight!  But who can blame her?  Who wouldn't want to stare at this?



This picture of Granny and Eden is so special to me.


And now today, we are getting ready for more visitors.  And they're not coming to see me or Dustin! =)

1 comment:

  1. I, too, absolutely LOVE that picture of Granny and Eden. love, love ,love

    ReplyDelete