Thursday, December 10, 2015

Ila - 13 Months!

Y'all, I am so behind at life right now!  I have a thousand different things going on right now, and I'm not on top of any of them!  I have hope though, that one day, I will once again be caught up on stuff, and I will write blog posts - especially these monthly updates - on time!  Because I really do love having this little blog where I can go back and read our little family history.

Ila is 14 months old today!  So here is her 13 month post...


This month she continued to eat.  A LOT.  Check out these pictures:



One morning, after nursing, Ila ate three scrambled eggs, a carton of yogurt, a bowl of raspberries and handful of cheerios.  Then she saw me hand Eden her Flintstone vitamin and thought she was missing out on some more food and completely LOST IT!

Eating is definitely her favorite thing to do!

She's also still way addicted to her pacifier!  We were trying to cut BACK on pacifier use, but we seem to have gone in the other direction.  She likes to have one in her mouth and one in her hand these days.

She also really enjoys taking all the contents out of all of the drawers and cabinets in the house.  I forgot just how destructive one year olds are!

She is so frickin' adorable.


She is part baby/part mountain goat.  I swear when she enters a room, she takes a quick scan to find the highest peak.  Then she climbs it, and I am forever removing her from the backs of couches and the tops of tables.

She makes us laugh every day.  As Eden says, "Ila is somethin' else!"

No comments:

Post a Comment