Sunday, November 1, 2015

October in November

HOLY CRAP!  OCTOBER WENT BY REALLY FAST!


Our October...

We went to a pumpkin patch.


Big Sissy was too busy on the bounce house to cooperate for a picture in the pumpkins!




Check out how cute my girls were at the fair this year:




This year at the fair, Ila just sat in her stroller, perfectly content to just take in the sights.  I know that will not be the case next year when she's two, and, given the temper that she seems to have, I already dread the carnival part where she will not be big enough to go on the rides with Eden!


 The bands were her favorite parts of the parade.

 Eden and her friend, Lily, petting a baby chick.

This little kiddie roller coaster banged me around so much, I'm surprised my back didn't break! 
 I was so relieved when it was over!


 Neither the boots nor the headband lasted very long.






Halloween Eve:


Annnndddd Halloween:

So 2015 is the year that I no longer got a say in Eden's Halloween costume.  She wanted to be Anna from Frozen, and THAT WAS THAT!


So Ila got to be Elsa.


I also bought an Olaf dog costume for Green, but that little stinker WOULD NOT COOPERATE!  After I put it on, she first just acted like she could no longer walk.  Completely froze.  Stiffened up.  I had to drag her around.  But then she figured out how to take the costume off and managed to get it off of herself in under 10 seconds every single time I put it on her.  I was pissed, I paid good money for that stupid thing!

Anyways!  So the reason that I wasn't crazy about the Anna costume is I knew that everyone and their grandma was going to be dressed up like Frozen.  Sure enough...


That's Eden and Ila with their cousins.  These are just the kids that live on our road.  Literally 100% of the kids JUST ON OUR ROAD went as characters from Frozen.

Sigh.  But Eden was so happy!

My dad and Susie have a little playhouse for the girls at their house, and Susie had it all decorated for them when we stopped by.


After making the rounds with my family, we went to a party at a friend's house - where Eden ate a bunch of candy, jumped on a bounce house, and then threw up everywhere.  So we left early, put Eden and Ila to bed, and Dustin and I spent our Halloween night watching Jurassic World.  (Fine by me, that movie is awesome!)

Then this morning, Eden and Dustin decided that the thing to do with our jack-o-lantern and leftover Halloween pumpkins was to SHOOT THEM!



Dustin's parents came over a few days ago bearing Halloween goodies, and Dustin's mom made Eden an Olaf out of pumpkins.


They shot him too.  TOTALLY EDEN'S IDEA!  She said, "It'll be okay because it's not the REAL Olaf.  It' just pumpkins."


Our Baby Girl's first kill:


Annnndddd now we move on to turkeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment