Friday, April 11, 2014

Flower Girl

All little girls should get to be a flower girl at least once, and Eden got the privilege this past Saturday when my brother got married.  The wedding was absolutely beautiful and completely flawless, but for me and Dustin, Eden was the star attraction.  (Sorry Marshall and Audrey - we love y'all!)  I never got to be a flower girl - something that I am STILL upset about to this day.  Really.  So I am so grateful to Marshall and Audrey for giving Eden this opportunity.

Eden had the time of her life.  The very first time I ever put her dress on her, she looked down at herself, said "oooohhhh" and started spinning around in circles.  Audrey picked out the most gorgeous flower girl dresses I've ever seen, and between Eden and Ava (Audrey's niece), I don't think I've ever seen such precious little flower girls.  They were little princesses.  I was pretty nervous about whether Eden was going to cooperate or not, but our outgoing little girl went right down the aisle throwing flower petals just like she was supposed to!  There was a slight incident when she got to the end of the aisle, said "more", and turned around and ran back up the aisle to go get more flower petals.  She was halfway up the aisle before my dad caught her, but it was pretty dang cute.  After the ceremony concluded, she ran back out just like we had told her to do.

At the reception, I could not keep Eden off of the dance floor.  She was out there jumping, twirling, clapping, throwing her hands up... the girl was a dancing queen!  And man oh man was she adorable! She finally fell asleep on my aunt around 10:30 but was wide awake again in time to send Marshall and Audrey off at midnight.

I can't take credit for any of these pictures.  I brought my camera but didn't manage to take a single photo that day!  I stole all of these off of my aunt's Facebook page.  I cannot wait to see the ones that the actual photographer got from the ceremony!








1 comment: