Thursday, July 18, 2013

More Sweet Summertime

Some favorite photos from the past few days:


Those boots!  She wears those boots more than anything else she owns, and I feel like when she outgrows them, I need to clean them up the best I can and display them somewhere!  They sit at our backdoor, and she brings them to me to let me know when she wants to go outside.  Which is pretty much all the time.


She couldn't decide if she liked this little guy or not.  Every time he jumped, she would kind of freak out, but then she would crack up.


more water trough afternoons



a day trip to Matagorda last Saturday


She won't drink orange juice (or any juice), but put some freshly squeezed orange juice in the popsicle maker and she's in heaven!

Eden is eighteen months old today!  I'm just waiting for her to wake up, and then she and I are headed to Schlitterbahn for two days.  Yayyyyyyy!



1 comment:

  1. only 18 months of Eden?
    I can't imagine life before Eden.....

    ReplyDelete