Saturday, March 30, 2013

Spring-y Photos

I've taught Eden to put away her dirty clothes in her hamper every morning and every night when I change her.  She gets so excited about it too.  I hand her her clothes, she grins, walks to the hamper, throws them in, turns around and claps for herself.  She has to make sure they make it all the way into the hamper too... if a pant leg gets caught hanging over the side, she will fix it until everything is completely into the hamper.  I made Dustin watch her do it the other night.  I told him he could learn a few things from our fourteen month old. ;)

I'm so excited about Easter tomorrow and have been taking spring-y photos of Eden all week in anticipation.


My Godmother made Eden her little sweater.  It was given to her for her Baptism, but she planned it completely perfectly!  It's the perfect size and color for cool spring mornings and evenings.






Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment